Monday, March 10, 2008

Cheesey Pasta Dish w/ Ground Turkey

Lora asked if I would post my cheesey Pasta recipe. So here goes!!!


It's so super easy it's silly.

2 lbs pasta,any kind you want,I am using elbow macaroni this week.
3 jars spaghetti sauce or homemade equivelant to 3 26 oz jars.
1/4 C grated parmesan cheese
1/2 C grated mozerella cheese
1 lb ground turkey,browned
1 small onion chopped ( I actually cook this in with my ground turkey)


1. Cook pasta until done,drain and toss back in pot.

2. in a seperate sauce pan,add the sauce and ground turkey until it starts to bubble.

3. add the cheeses and mix well. Stir until all cheese is melted.

4. add the sauce to the pasta and stir well.

That's it!

Serve with fresh bread and large salad!!!

This is a huge hit at our house. It's so simple I know that I quickly toss it together in no time even on my busy days. And it's filling a big bonus with 2 teenage boys!

0 comments: