Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Old Deep Cleaning Schedule

This is my old cleaning schedule, I have a link on my side bar under homemaking but the homepage I put it on is closing at the end of this month. So I'm posting it again here so I can link it again on my sidebar.

My Cleaning Schedule

Daily cleaning:

Make all beds
Laundry all to be done daily this means washed,dried,folded and put away.
All floors carpeted or not need to be swept or vacuumed.
All non carpeted floors need to be mopped daily.
Wipe down counters and sink in kitchen.
Make sure all dishes are done (do not allow them to pile up)
Wipe down bathroom counters and sink.
Clean toilet(s).
Sweep porches,front steps and walk.
Clean storm door glass.
Pick up as you go through your day.

Monday: Bathroom(s)

Wash area rugs
scrub tub,faucets, and shower walls.
Don't forget the outside of the tub.
Scrub the sink basin and faucets
Clean mirror.
Wipe down cabinets.
Wash back splash
Scrub toilet inside and out, top to bottom.
Wipe walls behind and around toilet
Organize cabinets.
Wipe door and door knobs
wipe switch plates.
sweep.
Bag trash
Wipe out trash can and rebag
mop

Tuesday: Living Room /Family Room

Go through papers/organize papers
polish furniture
clean glass doors, tv screen, computer screen (remember never spray your window cleaner directly onto the tv or computer screen,spray it on a paper towel then clean it) If you have an LCD or Plasma tv do not use window cleaner on it I use a micro fiber cloth and wipe over it if I need to wet it I dampen it and ring it out very well and go over the screen.
Clean ceiling fan
Clean inside and out picture window and inside window sill.
Wipe door and door knob
wipe switch plates
Clean baseboards
swiffer the walls, I use my dust mop
sweep by front entrance and mop
vacuum the furniture
Vacuum the corner and around baseboards and under furniture
vacuum entire carpet VERY well.

Wednesday: Kitchen

Clean out fridge and freezer
Wipe out completely including pans
Wash all dishes
Scrub sink,stove, oven and microwave inside and out.
Wash outside of cabinets
clean ceiling fan
Wash inside and out windows
wash inside window sills
clear counters and clean well.
wipe down table and chairs top to bottom
wipe switch plates
wipe fingerprints from walls
sweep
bag trash
clean trash can and rebag
scrub walls around trash can
mop

Thursday: Bedrooms

Wash bedding
polish all furniture
organize night stands
Clean mirrors and picture glass and tv screen (remember never spray your window cleaner directly onto the tv screen,spray it on a paper towel then clean it) If you have an LCD or Plasma tv do not use window cleaner on it I use a micro fiber cloth and wipe over it if I need to wet it I dampen it and ring it out very well and go over the screen.
Clean windows inside and out and inside window sills
Clean ceiling fans
wipe switch plates
Clean baseboards
swiffer walls, I use my dust mop
make sure under bed is clean
remake bed
vacuum all corners, along baseboards,under bed and entire floor.
Clean door, and door knob

Friday: Laundry room/Car

Laundry room:
Make sure all laundry is done and put away in proper place
Wipe cabinets inside and out
throw out any used bottles and/or containers
clean vents
wash outside of washer and drier from top to bottom
clean inside of washer
wipe switch plats, door and door knobs
sweep
empty trash
clean trash can and rebag
mop
Car:
Clean out any trash or things that don't belong in a car
clean under seats
Wipe dash,door and floor mats
sweep
clean inside windows

Saturday and Sunday: Do daily list
God Bless,
Tammy

0 comments: