Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Honey Mustard Chicken

This is becoming one of my families favorite ways to eat chicken. I got the original recipe from Love In The Kitchen cookbook.

I use leg quarters for this recipe.

4 to 5 leg quarter
3/4 c honey
1/3 c yellow mustard
2 TBS paprika
1/4 C butter melted
1/8 tsp pepper

Place chicken in baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with pepper.

In small bowl mix all above ingredients except of course the pepper. Once well blended,pour over chicken.

Place in oven that has been heated to 325* and let it bake for about 40 to 45 minutes turning over 1/2 through cooking. You'll know it's done when the juice run clear.

The chicken will have a nice golden color,it's so good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I am actually getting ready to make this now :) Except we don't have any chicken legs so I am using turkey breasts instead.

Tammy said...

We have never used chicken breast you will have to let me know how it turns out.

Anonymous said...

It turned out pretty well! I really liked it, thanks again for sharing.

Tammy said...

I'm glad that you liked it.