Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hotdog Chili

Hotdog Chili
By:Tammy Channel

1 lbs. hamburger
1 sm. onion
2 Tbs. chili powder
1 tsp. salt
2 Tbs paprika
1 tsp garlic
1 1/2 tsp pepper
2 cans Tomato sauce

Brown hamburger but do not allow to get fully done just a little brown.I alway place all ingredients together in a crockpot and put it on lowand let it cook all day. I taste test when it has cooked a few hoursto make sure it's spicey enough if not I add a pinch more until I'm happy with it.

Makes very good sauce and freezes well to

NOTE:If you like your chili thicker add another pound of burger. Let it cook for as long as you can. I have even froze the leftovers and then when I was cooking out or making hotdogs brought the frozen chili out of the freeze and let thaw and then placed in my smaller crockpot and let it cook even more and oh my the taste is awesome.

1 comments:

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.