Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday at my house






I'm so glad it's Friday. We have nothing planned other than to watch the WVU game this evening at home. Oh I love the sound of that "at home". Our schedule has been so busy lately with the kids' events that we have been gone most evenings doing something or going somewhere. It's nice to just be able to relax for change. I do need to make up some nachos per John's (dh) request so the guys can have them for the game.




On the home front I have laundry to do,I need to check the local weather to see if rain in the mix for us,if not I'll be hanging our laundry out to dry. Other than laundry,the floors all need swept and mopped,things need dusting and the bathroom needs a wipe down.




I just finished an ecourse from Crystal Paine and I'm eager to apply her tips and tricks to help get our grocery budget down even more. John is always on board to saving money so this is going to be fun. I plan to take some time today to update my inventories and reorganize my pantries a bit. Then get our Sunday paper and look through the sale adds and the coupon inserts,I'm planning on going to the store some time Monday,probably while the kids are at school.




I hope you are having a wonderful day today!




God Bless,


Tammy

0 comments: