Monday, October 8, 2007

Humid Monday!!!


Good morning everyone! It's starting off cool but humid if that makes any sense. It's just a reminder of how it's going to be today,hot and sticky. We have been unseasonable warm lately and I must admit that I'm ready for the cooler fall temperatures.


I have had a busy few days,hense that lack of posts. Saturday Little C had a game (cheering) and then later J had his freshman homecoming! I am going to share a few pictures that I had taken in another post. Soon all the hectic pace will be done and things will calm down some for all of us.
My plans for today are to take B back to the doctor about his ankle,if you remember I told you about it, and see if he can get a release to practice football again. Then I'll drop him off at school come home and get the house cleaned up and some laundry done.
Dinner tonight will be leftover spaghetti and meatballs!!!
If you read my blog I would love to hear from you!!!
God Bless,
Tammy

0 comments: