Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wednesday

It's going to be a busy day today on my end. My little one has to be picked up from school to get ready for the halloween party at her school. Then this evening they all go trick or treating with my side of the family. It will be fun for them but exhausting for mom.

I didn't have my teeth pulled yesterday afterall. I went in there and was so nervous. I sat down in that chair thing they have in the rooms and he asked me how I was doing. I know I sounded like and uttering idiot. And told him that I was really nervous b/c I had never had anything like this done before. That's when he told me he wasn't pulling today just looking. I took a deep sigh of relief and sat back. But he does have to take them all four of them need to be taken out. So I have that to look forward to,not! But it has to be done so it will be.

Around the house today I need to focus on really deep cleaning the house. I feel like it's needing it and well I just hate the feel of a dirty home it drives me nuts. So today is going to be cleaning cleaning cleaning.

Dinner tonight will be something quick and simple,maybe leftovers!

God Bless,
Tammy

0 comments: