Monday, February 11, 2008

Cold Monday

We have a 2 hour delay this morning due to the frigid temperatures. I'm going to have to call the chiropractors office and tell them that I'm going to be late or to reschedule me because I have to take Little C to school and I just will not be able to make it there on time.

The boys are both feeling better. Thank God! Little C still has a bit of a cold but nothing to bad. Today will be the first time all three were in school in almost 2 weeks. That's crazy!

I have 3 small boxes and a coupld of bags that need to go the charity today or if not today sometime this week for sure. I'm going to load them up in the back of the suv today.

I have alot of laundry to get caught up on. It seems as though my whole schedule has been thrown off track from the kids being sick and running to and from doctors all the time. My pour house is begging for attention.

Well that's all I have time for now I have to get breakfast made. I hope you are safe,happy and warm where ever you may be.

God Bless,
Tammy

0 comments: