Saturday, March 8, 2008

Yucky Saturday

Good morning on this wet,cold dreary morning. I think the dreary weather is getting to me, I'm feeling a bit down today and a little emotional. I get like this sometimes when things from my childhood come back to haunt me, I'm working through these but there are some hurdles that are very hard for me to cross. I have gone and I am still going through things that are between me and my Lord that go hand and hand with it. I take small steps and sometimes I take big steps back or at least it seems like that but at least I'm still in the battle.


We talked with John's mom last night and she said they are talking about sending his grandma home. They have hospice it's a comfort to know they are there for her and the family but it's hard because we know it close to her passing. But we also know that she will finally be home to hurt no more and to watch over all of us as she did in life.


I was hoping to go the grocery store this morning but John took my suv and said that we are suppose to get snow and ice today. YIKES! J is suppose to go to the movies with some friends of his and now I'm not sure what's going to happen with this weather so I guess his plans are on hold until we find out.


That's all the time I have for now, Here's me praying for sunshine!!!!

God Bless,
Tammy

0 comments: