Monday, April 28, 2008

Rainy start to the week!

After several days of wonderful weather, we woke up this morning to rain and cooler temperatures. : ( I know we need the rain, I just wish it would only rain at night when most of us are sleeping. LOL Yeah I know only in a perfect world. LOL

We had a very busy weekend working on the deck. We have so much that needs to be done to this house but it's ours now so it will get done. And the it's paid off so we can take our time doing it. I have pictures of our progress I will post those in a bit. We still have the railings to put up but the rest is finished. I really like it. : )

I have to go to the grocery store. This is a tight week and not alot extra for grocery shopping. I really have to keep a tight lid on it today. But I'm procrastinating because I hate going out in the rain. But I do need to get going so I can get back quickly.

God Bless,
Tammy

0 comments: