Thursday, April 10, 2008

What a beautiful Tuesday!

Wow is all I can say about today. What a wonderful and lovely day God blessed us with. Well I am now winding down my day and have some time to finally blog a little. LOL

J stayed with his friend last night and again tonight. B has a friend of his staying tonight. So I have been busy with the kids and cleaning. I took advantage of the nice weather and hung out some laundry to dry. And they were dry in no time.

Well we are in a bit of a pickle. They found ecoli in our public water system. It's a real mess out, schools are closed,restraunts closed. It's really crazy. We can't drink our water,seems so strange I turn on my faucet and there's water it looks fine but I know it's not. So I went to my grandmothers and filled a big 5 gallon container with well water,and I will need to go back in the morning for more.

Rozetta asked me if it's ok to use a lower fat milk in my homemade yogurt recipe.

Rozetta, 2% would probably work as well although I will say that I have never tried it with anything other than whole milk. If you try it with 2% please do let me know how it does. But don't go any lower than 2%.

Well that's all the time I have right now.

God Bless,
Tammy

0 comments: