Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I'm Back!

So I ended up taking a blogging break for a while. I didn't mean for it to be so long, I just needed some time off from the net to tend to my family and just to have a short break,or so I thought. One thing after another happened and boom here it's been far to long since I blogged last.

Well the kids are all finishing up school this week. Today is Little C's last day of kindergarden. I still can't believe my baby is going to be in 1st grade this coming school term. The boys will be finished by Thursday of this week.

Little C is registered to cheer again this year,she's still in gymnastics and still loves it. The boys are both gearing up for football season. J's starts next week with a 3 week preseason practice,he's excited to start. B is really wanting to play but it's not clear if John will allow him to play this year or not due to all the problems we have had with him and his grades. But we let him take the physical and stuff just in case.

I have been working out a few days a week and feeling so much better. I have also noticed my stress levels are alot lower now. John is working 12 hour shifts right now so he's pretty exhausted.

It's getting very warm here now,but still we are having alot of rain. That's not such a good thing right now,things are so saturated that it doesn't take much to flood things and that gets scarey.

Oh we finished the deck and I will post pictures of it very soon.

On the garden front,what garden is more like it. With everything going on, it kind of got pushed to the side so I don't believe I will be having one this year. I know I will miss it and regret it,but I will pick up again next season. I do however still have my strawberry patch and it's doing wonderfully. Yesterday I went out there and worked in it for a bit,I burried 5 runners. The plants from last year are producing like crazy and the new ones well I know they won't produce much at all this year but our little patch keeps growing all the time and I know that every year I will Lord willing get more and mor strawberries from it. That will be a great blessing.

Well I hate to do this but I have to close this update now and get back to work.

I hope that everyone has been well,send me a message and let me know how you are all doing. I love hearing back from the readers of this site.

God Bless,
Tammy

0 comments: