Monday, June 23, 2008

The weekend!

We had a really nice weekend. Saturday we had Little C's party and she had a blast. Everyone enjoyed the time spent together. It was a small party,that's what we usually do just the grandparents and a few of their friends. No biggie but still nice.



Here are a few photos from the party.
I took this picture of Little C in the back yard before everyone got there. She was so excited!
Here's a picture of her cake. She was very specific. She wanted Chocolate cake and icecream. Her cake was to be half pink and half purple with hearts. How do you think I did?
Here are all 3 of the my children with John's mom. My mom is very camera shy.
Little C with her cake and my mom is the back ground.
She finally got to see her gift. She couldn't hold in her excitment! LOL





John and his dad are putting the swing set together that she got from us. That is me and his mom and B standing around. Notice the oversized tshirt I have on. I'm such a clutz that when I was eating cake and icecream I dropped chocolate icecream on my cute white top. So I had to get it pretreated so the stain wouldn't set in. I ran inside and grabbed the first thing I could and changed then went downstairs to treat the stain. LOL

It was a nice day and we all had a nice time. It was relaxing and just nice to be able to be all together for a while.

0 comments: