Sunday, October 5, 2008

Homecoming pics and update on us

Good morning everyone. Wow what a change in the weather! We have had really cool temperatures,at night it's been in the lower 40's. Already! We are trying very hard to put off turning on the heat,so far so good we have been wearing sweaters and socks on our feet. I would love to keep it off until mid November like we have other years. But I'm not sure we will be able to do that this year.

Everyone is doing very well,the kids get their first report cards this week coming. It's hard to believe that they have been back in school for 6 weeks already. I have been thinking about next season,about the vegetable garden. I'm not sure if I'm going to do the big plot,it's harder for me to keep up with and to keep the pests out. So I'm thinking of maybe doing container gardening on our deck and have one small plot with green beans in it. I didn't get the garden in this year and I have really missed it,so I really want to make sure I get something in for next season.

Last night was Homecoming. I of course took alot of pictures. This year my son went with his girlfriend. They were so nervous. It was cute. They went to dinner and he was a perfect gentleman, I was proud.








0 comments: