Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ok I have a confession to make

I have to confess that I have not been trying as hard as I know I could be to be living more frugally. I know I have done a few things on a regular basis but in other areas I have been way to soft. Like eating out,spending money. Things like that. For example I want to get our grocery bill down and I have not even attempted this during this challenge,even though I had every intention of doing it.

Well low and behold we have to pay a large amount of money to get my suv fixed. We went to Home Depot to get some more of the things to work on our living room. We are redoing it. Well on the way home,my suv shut off and wouldn't start. We managed to get it off the road and tried to get it started and it did but then shut off as soon as John put it in gear. We knew this was going to happen sooner or later,we just wished it didn't happen right there. So we called and made an appointment with the dealer to have it fixed. And called for a tow. Thank God we belong to AAA, and our tow didn't cost a thing and it had to be towed 40 minutes away from where we broke down. Long story short we are looking at a 700.00 bill for fixing our vehicle. GULP!

Talk about a slap in the face,with all else that is going on in our lives, I will tell you all about this one day but for now I'm just not ready to open that chapter.

So no more playing around, I'm doing what I have to do to live more frugally not cheap but frugal.

God Bless,
Tammy

0 comments: