Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Busy weekend!

We had such a busy weekend. Thank the Lord for advance blogging. LOL We had two graduation parties to attend. They were so nice and it was great being there celebrating with our friends. So like I said we were busy all weekend and I have pictures so be warned now you are about to get a lot of pictures to view. LOL







Little C playing ball with a dear friend Whitley.







You get a bunch of guys together and what do they do. Of course play football! LOL




Jason and his buddy



After football we all got the together and played some volley ball or at least attempted it. LOL I actually was able to play a little before the pain got to much and I had to set it out and then took pictures!!!



Check out Little C! LOL I have no idea what she was doing.



More pictures coming!!!!! So stayed tuned!



God Bless,


0 comments: