Saturday, June 13, 2009

Weekly Update!

This week has just flown by. It seems like we have been doing nothing but running around and it's tiring at times. Jason got a seasonal job cutting grass and he's doing so well. We are talking with him of the value of saving his money and only spendng a small portion of it and of course above all pay your tithes. God blesses those that are faithful. I think our biggest thing is getting him to not spend all his earnings. This is his first paying job and well he is 16 and well you go from there.

My mom is still in the hospital. I thought she was going to get out on Wednesday but she didn't. We will be going to visit with her again this evening. I do hope that she will be home soon.

We have a graduation party to attend today and we got a phone call from his dad and they are on their way up our way for the day. So we will be visiting with them to. A very full day in deed.

We have been working on the house a bit this week. We finally got the temporary storage room finished. John my dear husband has moved most of the things for our yard sale in there for me. We are aiming to get the storage room cleaned out so we can gut the room and be on our way to making our dining hutch. I can't wait!

My doctor started me on a new medication Gabepentin and well it's only been a few days so we will have to see how it goes. I'm praying that it works,I still have alot of nerve pain in my leg and my left foot still tingles and goes numb alot but I don't think the medicine will help with that. I think it's going to be something that I will have to live with. My biggest things is getting the pain under control. And I think this medicine may do the trick it's just a matter of getting the dosage right.

Well it looks like I'm out of time.

God Bless,

0 comments: