Thursday, July 30, 2009

What a quiet week!

Since the boys have been gone at church camp,our home was so quiet. It's not something we are use to and boy do I miss them. Not just the house being quiet but I don't have as much laundry (at least not until Saturday when they are home),not using up our food as quickly,not as many dishes to clean. LOL

You would think by reading all of that,that I love them not being here. But it's just the opposite I miss all that and so much more about them being around. I miss hearing "Hey mom,whats up" or "Mom I need to talk to you about something" those things I miss so much when they are not hear.

We will be going up to the camp to go to church with them and then bring them home tomorrow night. I can't wait to them again!!!!

Then they will be home for a few days and then packing up again to leave for a few more days and go to youth congress. Before coming home and moving on with the busy schedule we have before us. LOL Such is life!

I know it's been a while since I have blogged,there has been so much going on in my personal life and then with the kids being gone. Well to be honest I needed to take this time to get myself together. Do a lot of praying and time with God before I could really blog about anything.LOL

Thank you for your patience.


0 comments: