Friday, July 3, 2009

Working working non stop!!!!

It has been so busy around here that it has been hard for me to find the time to blog. Our church has two fire works tents this year one for our youth group and one for the church. And boy let me tell you it's been busy. We have been working both tents,our sons at the youth tent and we would help out when needed but mostly we have been at the larger tent for our church. It's getting busier as you would imagine the closer we have gotten to the 4th.

I have found it difficult to divide my time properly from my home with our volunteering for our church. It has been a big learning curve for us this year as this is our first summer there together. I have been trying to stay on top of things here but there are times when it all just seems to get behind here. But I'm lucky it doesn't take long to get caught up,see that's the beauty of keeping it up so when you get behind it doesn't take long to get caught up.

We took yesterday off and worked on our front porch roof. John tour it off the day before and my in laws came in and helped us. I am so tickled to have a nice new porch roof. Our old one was so bad and truly needed to be replaced. Now I can sit our there when it rains and still enjoy the outdoors. I took the small round patio table we had sitting on the deck and two chairs that went with it and put them on the front porch. It looks so nice out there now. I want to get a nice potted flower of some type and put in the center of that table just to put some color out there.

Well I have rambled long enough.

God Bless,

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy the fireworks at church. Happy 4th of July!