Thursday, August 6, 2009

Declutter Sessions

I have the itch to go through things and declutter my home lately. I'm not sure why I have been feeling like this but hey why not go with the flow!!!! Get your supplies ready and get to decluttering you know how to do it. If you need help I have step by step instructions here Decluttering:step by step instructions.

I love the feeling of a clean,organized,clutter free home. It's a refreshing feeling, I know where all my things are. If I need something I know right where to go to. It's much better than running around searching all over the place and getting irritated because I can't find what I am looking for. All this is absolutely avoidable,just by keeping your home clean and organized and clutter free. But doesn't the words organized and clutter free go hand and hand.

Why is that? Well when you are decluttering your home you will naturally be organizing it. So it goes hand and hand. When you are just beginning and your home is less than organized or maybe you are a total pack rat and just one look at your home makes you feel over whelmed.

Take a deep breathe and know it's ok,that you can do this. Yes it's going to take some time and hard work but oh what the reward will be. A clean and organized home. Free of clutter and chaos!!!

Here is a deep cleaning schedule I have on my blog: Deep Cleaning

If you need a schedule broken down by the day I have that as well:

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Once a home is organized,keeping it clean is easy. It takes a bit of work to get there but once it's all said and done and you are looking around your home and it smells nice and looks so good and is ready for guests at a moments notice. Ahhhh you can relax a bit.



0 comments: