Saturday, October 13, 2007

Saturday~

Good morning to all! I got up this morning and looked out our kitchen window and could only see about one foot in front of me,the fog was so thick it looked like smoke lingering in the air. It's moved out some but it's still very foggy out.

Today is just going to be us hanging out at home (the best place to be),the only thing I need to do is hem a pair of Little C paints the rest of today is just normal day to day stuff like laundry and other chores.

I may make some cinnamon rolls though and I want to get some cookies made for John's lunch this week. The man has such a sweet tooth and to keep him from buying the prepackaged junk out there I would much rather make him his treats Sunshine At least I know what's in them that way.

I also want to work on the throw,I'm making great progress on it and I hope to be finished with it by the middle of next month.

Ok I need to get off here now I have a four legged family member needing to go out to potty!

God Bless,
Tammy

0 comments: