Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tuesday at my house

I have been on the go all morning and it seems as though most of my day is going to be that way. B twisted his ankle last night while taking the trash down, we iced it and i gave him some ibuprophen and took him to the doctor this morning. While there I went ahead and arranged to have both us get our flu shots (you know two birds with one stone thing). They gave us our shots and then the doctor checked his ankel and foot,he had to have xrays done and they are not sure what it is. They think there may be a slight fracture in a growth plate near his ankle. Oh boy! But they are not sure until the radiologist looks at it and if he finds anything they will call me and we will go from there. In the meantime he has to wear an air gel cast and can't participate in football for a week at least. So that has been my morning.

Now this afternoon I have to take J to the doctor his a checkup and flu shot (I hope). I won't be home until this evening. Days like this wear me out more so than being home scrubbing the house clean. I don't know why but it does.

Well I'm off to get my laundry started.

God Bless,
Tammy

0 comments: