Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Sunny Wednesday


Good morning,as I sit here typing this message I can see the sun coming up over the hillside and shining through my living room window. I can see the trees turning from shades of green to bright orange,red,yellow,ect,it's breathe taking. I hear the birds singing the praises to God and a calm is over our home. I close my eyes and take in the morning.


I love mornings like this. You know God is so good to us,no matter how stressed I am feeling if I take the time to enjoy the small gifts that he lays before me each day I can feel the stress just melt away and joy and thankfulness replaces it.


There is much for me to do today. I have baking that needs to be done and turkey stalk to make. The usual cleaning chores are needing my attention and I would love to find the time to get back to crocheting that throw I have been working on.


I have been doing some thinking lately about Christmas. It's really hard to believe that it's only a few months away. I am making my list and writing beside the names gift ideas for that person. It's my goal this year to make as many as I can either in the kitchen or some other way, this is easy for me to do when I know the person's interests. I know that I need to get started now if I want to achieve this in time.


Dinner tonight will be fried rice w/leftover turkey meat and homemade dinner rolls.


I hope you have a blessed day today!!!


God Bless,

Tammy

0 comments: