Thursday, November 15, 2007

Soggy Thursday!

Morning everyone! Well it's the day after of having all 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out. I slept almost the whole day yesterday and was sick most of the day,but I didn't take any of the perscription pain meds only tylenol. Today I'm all swollen and a bit sore but overall I'm doing good. I just can't wait to stop looking like a chipmunk with my jaws all stuffed with food. LOL It's funny to see but not to funny to feel. My dentist told me no cleaning the house at all,no laundry,no nothing for a couple of days. That's hard for me, I have the urge to pick things up and start a load of laundry but I can't, I don't know why but she made sure that I understood that. So I guess I will be a good patient and wait. I have to go out tomorrow evening and take Carissa to gymnastics so I hope it's ok then b/c there's noone else to take her for me.

Well I'm going to end this for now and go and put some heat on my jaws.

God Bless,
Tammy

0 comments: