Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wednesday~




Good morning everyone. Wow it's so nice out,day 2 of unseasonably warm temperatures,but I'm not complaining. I like it! I got up early this morning and got ready to go to my post surgery check up at the oral surgeons and all is well. He said everything looks great and very clean. : )


On the homefront, J will be not be back until this evening,he's staying with a friend. Little C is feeling better. And John will be off work until Tuesday of next week,he's taking a few days off.


I may not be online tomorrow as we are going out of town to John's parents for Thanksgiving dinner. So just in case I'm not I want to take the time to say Happy Thanksgiving to you all and I hope you have a blessed day tomorrow. Enjoy your loved ones and cherrish the time you have with them and above all else thank God for all he has blessed you with.


I am thankful for a loving God that aside from my faults loves me and forgives me, I'm thankful for my family and friends. And I'm thankful for all of you,thank you for taking time out of your busy days to read my little blog. Thank You!


God Bless,

Tammy

0 comments: