Thursday, December 13, 2007

Busy Day!

Good morning everyone!!! Wow it's really raining hard out there. We have a flood watch out and the river is up alot. We'll see how this all fairs if it keeps pouring down like this.

My plans for today....well lets see.... I have to reschedule an appointment that I have with J's principle to tour the athletic facilities because we forgot about John's appointment with his oncologists today. He has to go yearly for a checkup because he had cancer about 11 years back,but THANK THE LORD he has been cancer free since. Then I have to run back home soon after his appointment time to get Little C off the bus,pick J up from the high school from lifting and then go and get John from his Doctor's appointment! Thank goodness the school and the doctor office building is not far from each other. LOL

As for the homefront,I need to get to my cleaning asap or else I won't ge much done. With B off he helps me and that makes it get done much quicker. I so much want to go out and take some pictures of nature but with this rain I can't. Hard to believe we are in for alot more snow this weekend!!! Maybe then I can get some pictures taken.

I hope you all have a great day today!!!!

God Bless,
Tammy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that your husband is healthy and cancer free,that is really a scarey ordeal to live with.