Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wow Wednesday Already!


Boy time sure does fly by! It's hard to believe that we only have a couple more weeks left of 2007. Where did the year go?!




Yesterday turned out to be a busy day. Why is it that you can sit down with your to do list,yesterday it was alot of business calls, and things are moving along smoothly and then you get that one call that keeps you there for what seems like forever!!!




Today seems as though it's going to be much slower and I'm looking forward to that. I have alot of laundry to do and the house needs a good scrubbing before Christmas Eve gets here and we get company. I couldn't stand the thought of someone coming here with my home not looking clean. YUCK! But lately my back has been out of commision so it's been laying around with ice on it and my poor home has been terriably neglected!!! I am doing my stretching as painful as it is at this point,I know it's going to help me recover quicker and get me back on my feet again so I'm willing to stretch through the discomfort.




I am almost finished with an afghan that I have been working on for the living room. Then I have a few more things I want to get finished up on the craft end. But there's time for that. I have one more present to wrap and one more to get (my mom) and I'm finished this year. John will do my shopping this weekend. I will take the boys to do his and he will take them to do mine then we are all officially done and can relax a little.




Well it looks like I'm out of time. I really want to take advantage of my mobility while I have it this morning. So I will close this for now.




I hope you all have a great day today!




God Bless,
Tammy

0 comments: