Sunday, January 27, 2008

Slumber Sunday

Good morning everyone. I'm sitting in the computer room with the lights off and having a hit cup of coffee updating my blog. I hope everyone has had a safe and happy weekend.

We are waiting for one more tax paper before we go and file this year. We are planning on paying off the 3 credit cards we have with it. I can't wait to get that off my shoulders. I hate paying payments. The next thing we are really going to focus on is the medical bills we have and then the car payment. I would love to be debt free in 2 years. Once we get the medical bills paid off which should only take 6 - 8 months (yes we have alot),this is stuff we have been paying when we had no insurance and John had cancer and I had to have major surgery. Well we have insurance now but with high deductables soooooo we still pay some but nothing like what it was like before. Once all the medical bills are payed off I am going to send in the regular car payment like always and send in an additional payment but label it APPLY TO PRINCIPLE ONLY in the subject line along with our account number. It will take some patience but we will get there.

J stayed at a buddies house over the weekend and will be back home today. He loves staying there because his friend lives in the mountains and J has always been a person that enjoys being and doing stuff outdoors.

I have been doing alot of thinking about our garden this year. I have decided to go with the raised beds with the covering over it. This is the only way we will be able to produce anything for our family. We live in an area of heavy wild life. Lots of deer,turkeys,rabbits,groundhogs,squirrels,you name it it's here. LOL They invade our garden each year no matter what we do to prevent it and each year we get very little if anything from it because of it. Sooooo this year I'm getting the plans together for the raised beds and hopefully this will do the trick.

Well I have yacked your time away for to long today. LOL I hope you all have a great Sunday!!

God Bless,
Tammy

0 comments: