Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What a week!

Wow this has been one doozey of a week and it's not even over with!!! I went to the Chiropractor on Monday. I was there for about 4 hours. They did some tests on me and found out that i do not have sciatica like I was previously told by a medical doctor. After reviewing my xrays he found out that my right hip was pushed forward and up causing alot of pain,and pressure on the muscles and nerves. This all happened from what I rememeber when I fell down our stairs here at home. I fell on my right side and slid down the stairs on my right side and I remember being in so much pain that I had tears in my eyes.

Now I go back 3 days a week for therapy and to have my hips put back and aligned. I feel better already,the pain is not as bad as before but it's still there. He told me it may take up to 4 weeks to really feel better. At this point I'll take what I can get.

God Bless,
Tammy

0 comments: