Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Mr. Winter Go Away!

We had such nice warm weather last week. It really made ya miss the warmth of summer and late spring. Now this week winter came back with an attitude! Cold,icey,snowy,yuck! I'm so ready for all this to be over,bring on the sunshine!!!

I had to reschedule my chiropratic appointment this morning due to the weather we are in for. I'm not one for driving in ice and sleet,no thank you. Yesterday went really well with my dr's appointment. I'm doing so well that I go in Thursday (i think) and have a PT test done to see if I'm ready to move up to the strength stage. I'm so looking forward to this because that means that I'm one step closer to not going 3 days a week and have my life back!!! YEAH!

The agenda has changed today to stay at home (oh school was canceled as well) and get this house in tip top shape and get caught up on the laundry! Tonight we (John and I) have to go to a dinner that is being held by my Chiropractor it's a dinner/health conference thing. Anyway it sounds interesting so I'm looking forward to it. If I learn anything good I will be sure to share it with you all. Well that is if it doesn't get to bad tonight.

Well I have to get going on my day,I hope you have a safe and happy day where ever you may be.

God Bless,
Tammy

0 comments: