Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Snowy Tuesday

Good morning everyone. We have a 2 hour de-lay this morning so far. There is a wintery front pulling through our system,it started last night and it's still going. Luckily the ground was so wet from it raining all day that it took a while for it to start sticking. But it's sticking now. The kids are all hoping that school is canceled of course and most counties around us are but so far they are going. I got all my errands ran yesterday and got home just before it started snowing! I was releaved. But I have more errands to run today, it never seems to end!

I got my hair cut off yesterday!!!! And I like it! It's just passed my shoulders now. It's not as heavy on my head and feels good. She cut so much off my head it was not funny, J was with me because he gets his hair cut by the same woman,and he looked down as she was sweeping up the hair and said "Geesh mom,look at all she cut off you!" I think it looks more put together than my infamous pony tail that I'm so known for. LOL

Little C is suppose to have her last night of gymnastics tonight,she will start at the other gym next Friday evening. I guess I should say that she will go if it's not to bad out!!! I'm a bit nervous but also exicited about her going to this other gym, they are more advanced in their teachings and have more equipement for the kids to use.

I'm still going to the chiropractor 3 days a week and the boys are going as well 3 days a week. I'm so tired of going out there 6 time s a week, it's exhausting and cositng us to much. But I need to finish it out to avoid another enjury. So I'm sticking it out. The boys are almost finished up so it won't be much longer for them. That will knock it down to only 3 days a week that'll help some.

Well I need to get off here and get my day going.

God Bless,
Tammy

0 comments: