Thursday, February 28, 2008

Yet another snow day!

School is closed again today, we are not sure if it's due to snow or the bitter cold. Although those very things never really mattered much before,but now since the super is retiring in a few months we seem to be getting more and more days like this.

J went skating last night with his friends and had a really good time. Today they are on their way to Florida,to Walt Disney World for a week. J says he wishes he could go but he's not in the band so it's a no.

I can't believe we are in the last couple days of February. The first 2 months of 2008 have just flown by. 22 more days until Spring!!!! I can't wait to kiss winter goodbye!!! I am still not sure what I'm going to do about our garden. I want to have one but don't want to frustrations of the past couple of years. So I have been thinking of putting a couple smaller raised beds in our yard and try that. It's sad to have something you really do enjoy only to have it ripped from you day after day until there's nothing left. But hopefully with the raised beds that won't happen.

Well I'm out of time now, I have to go jump in the shower and get ready to go the Chiropractor yet again. I'm so ready for this to be done with!

God Bless,
Tammy

0 comments: