Monday, February 4, 2008

What a way to start the week!!!!

Good morning everyone! We had a busy weekend,and I got sick. I had a really bad cold that knocked me on my back side. I'm feeling better now but now I have all three of the children at home sick. Little C has the stomach flu,B I'm taking him in today after my PT to make sure he doesn't have strep,and J has what I had.

I'm going to run to get some more cleaning stuff and scrub the house down,wash bedding,put bleach in the dishwasher,spray antiseptic spray to kill this bug that is flying wild through the house.

After I get back home with hopefully a good report on B. I need to remember to call about the deed transfer and the fees involved. Oh in case I didn't mention this before WE GOT THE HOUSE! And then I'm going to start deep cleaning everything I can get my hands on. Also going to buy new toothbrushes.

I hope you all have a great and healthy day!!!

God Bless,
Tammy

0 comments: