Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Boy I need to get it together

I'm sorry I have been quiet the last few days. I have been busy here at home and I suppose still healing and grieving. I will try to get back to my regular blogging as quickly as I can.

I went out Monday and bought a double leash for my dogs. Now every morning I hook them up and we take off. It has really been great for me and for them. They get more exercise and get to stay out longer because I don't have to come back and get the other one. It's theraputic for me as well being with the dogs and walking in nature. It's a win all the way around.

I have a recipe I want to share as soon as I get to posting it. And a few more I want to fix and post using pictures. I really need to get a cracken on things. I feel like I'm so far behind in my cyber world. LOL

I am now out of time,I have to get Little C up for school.

I hope you have safe and blessed day where ever you may be!

God Bless,
Tammy

0 comments: