Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It's been busy around here

The past few days have just been beautiful,the sun has been out,no rain,warm breezes. It was almost 80 yesterday!! It's so hard for me to be inside any more than I have to on these kind of days. We kept busy getting things done that needed to be done out side and that is why I haven't blogged in a few days.

We got all the fence posts up around the garden and most of the fencing. I still need to purchace some more fencing and finish it up,then it will be ready for planting. We got alot of the down tree branches and things that have fell during the winter cleaned up and burned. I had Brandon set a border around our strawberry patch,I couldn't believe I have several that made it through the winter! On top of all that there's the normal household stuff that needs to be done. It's suppose to rain the rest of the week so I'll be getting into my Spring cleaning then.

I hate to cut this short but I have a little one tugging at my arm wanting my attention.

God Bless,
Tammy

0 comments: