Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sunny Thursday

The rain has finally moved on and the sun is shinning bright. Warming things up quickly outside and drying things out. : )

Well I was washing the first load of laundry this morning and then went upstairs to tend to other things up here. Later I returned to transfer loads and found out that the breaker switched off,I turned it back on and went to check the load and it had not even moved much passed the first knotch. Then the breaker flipped again. So I flipped it back and noticed my washer was making a funny noise. So I turned it off and the breaker stayed on, I removed all the clothes in and set them in a basket (yes it's a mess down there) and then turned it back on and the breaker flipped again. I don't know what's going on. But thank God I have an old maytag ringer washer down there that I can use if it's on the fritz. I can use that as long as it takes as it's still a good washer even though it's very old.

The boys are in school today,they had a delay but got to go. I can't wait to get this year done with. We had one death due to the flooding and young man of 20 yrs old,died when his truck was flipped from the rushing water. My prayers go out to his family.

Little C is my helper today,she's all excited about helping mom. And she's now at my side ready for her next challenge. LOL

Dinner tonight will be grilled pork chops,french fries,corn on the cob,salad

God Bless,
Tammy

0 comments: