Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The house is a wreck and it's not changing today!

With all the remodeling being done,the house is messy. I sweep and try to clean up each evening but even still it's messy. Not to mention I talked with my husband about making the doorway into the kitchen from the living room bigger to open it all up more and he thought it was a good idea to. Well yesterday they did it and boy was it a dusty,dirty job. Today will be dry wall and such,more dust. LOL

But I'm not going to look at the mess and a downer. I'm going to take this opportunity to cut some more clutter. I have things laying in the living room and this is the perfect time to get rid of things we know longer need or use. So that's my objective today,since I can't clean the kitchen,I will be clutter cutting.

A situation is what you make of it!

God Bless,
Tammy

0 comments: