Monday, July 21, 2008

Muggy Monday

Good evening everyone! It's a muggy evening here in NCWV. Well it's been a few days since my last blog post.

Our church Jesus Assembly is open now and we had our first service this past Saturday. It went well and we had a nice turnout. Dad loved being back in the pulpit preaching God's word. I have also started about 3 weeks ago taking the kids to CAC,Christian Apostolic Church,it's a wonderful church and we enjoy it very much.

We are starting to remodel the kitchen. Something that has been much needed for some time. Right now there's not enough cabinet space (4 cabinets,with no shelves),no space for storage and I have no choice but to have some things along the wall on the floor. Something I absolutely hate,I think it looks just awful there. Once the kitchen is done I will have a lot more cabinets and more room for my stuff. I can't way. I'm so excited about this.

Only 2 weeks to go and football season is in full gear. J has been lifting with the team on regular basis and is getting quit big now. I'm looking forward to football season and then again I'm not. It tends to be a very busy time for me,with one playing and one cheering,but I love watching my kids play or cheer and they really like it too.

B will be having his 13th birthday this weekend. He's having a couple of his friends come over Friday night and they are going to camp out. I'm going to make burgers for them and then on Saturday we are having a small party for him. I can't believe he's going to be 13! Time flies by far to fast.

Well I have to get off here now and get Little C in the bathtub.

God Bless,
Tammy

0 comments: