Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school in our area. The boys were eager to get back. Little C I thought was going to do great. She was so excited and has been talking about it for weeks now. I got her up and got her ready all was fine and good. Things were running so smoothly. I took her to school and walked her to the door and she took off from me like nothing. She stopped in the hall,turned and came running back to me crying. She wrapped her little arms around me and held on tight. I asure to her that it was ok and that she would see her friends again and that I would see her in a few hours. After a short time she went with the aide to go to her class room.

I still can't believe my baby is a big First grader! Time flies! Seems like not to long ago the boys were her age and now poof they are teenagers!



With the kids back in school,things will begin to run on more of a schedule than the past few weeks. I'm looking forward to that but oh do I miss them.

God Bless,
Tammy

0 comments: