Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Quiet Wednesday

I'm sitting here in front of my monitor and there is no sound. The house is so quiet that I do believe I could hear a mouse run across that floor. LOL The house is coming along and just in time with the holidays coming up. I'm the main cook in our family and my parents come here to spend the holidays. Needless to say that there for a minute or two I was wondering if I would be able to do all that I normally do for the Thanksgiving. There are still some things that need to be done and will be as we get the money to do it. We are trying our hardest to do this remodel debt free. I did have to charge our window but most of the stuff has been paid for with cash. The counters they may need to be charged but Lord willing we will be able to get them and pay with cash. God is good and he's with us all the way and has blessed us in so many ways that we cannot even begin to say.

Fall is here and it's still pretty warm out. It's suppose to turn this weekend but so far so good no heat needed. At least the kitchen should be alot warmer this winter with the new window,insulation and walls up. That should really make a difference.

To anyone that is a Duggar family fan,they have a new series out on TLC and Discovery Health. Monday's on TLC @ 10pm and Wednesday's on Discovery Health @ 9pm. I am so happy to see that they are airing this type of show. To see a family with good strong morals,that put God first in their lives. The girls and ladies look like nice modest women and the boys and men like clean cut men,it's refreshing.

I am now out of blogging time. LOL

God Bless,
Tammy

0 comments: