Thursday, January 22, 2009

What the Doctor told me yesterday

I got to see my MRI results for myself yesterday in the surgeons office. He said I can't believe you have lasted this long,this thing is huge. The disc is more than half way into the nerve and that is causing the pain,numbing,and weakness in my left leg and foot. I also have alot of inflammation in that area even though I have been taking a Advil and Aleve on a daily basis.

So I have to have surgery so he can take out the pieces of the disc that are pinching into the nerve. He has a name for the surgery but I can't remember it or spell it. LOL What shocked me is that I have to go in on Friday for the surgery. I will be in the hospital until sometime Saturday if everything goes well, and I know it will God is with me.

I will update you all as soon as I am able.

Please keep me in your prayers.

God Bless,
Tammy

0 comments: