Saturday, February 28, 2009

Good News!!!

My youngest son B is now saved and filled with the Holy Ghost. Last night our church hosted "Youth Fire" and invited our sister churches to come. We had a wonderful time. The Holy Spirit was so powerful and the movement was undeniable!

I knew he was heading there. God told me to pray with him and I obeyed. The spirit was so powerful over him that I could feel his whole body shaking from the inside. I was overwhelmed with emotion. I am so proud to have both of my son's choosing to serve the Lord! What more could a momma ask for?!

When he turned and looked at me his face looked totally different. There was a glow to him that has never been there before. It's hard to explain but my son was there but not the old son he's new,reborn if you will. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him and he hugged me like he has never hugged me before. I am tearing up as I type this. Oh I'm so happy!!!!!

He now wants to get baptized next Sunday. Ok excuse me while I do my happy dance!!!!!

He! He! I'm done!

God Bless,
Tammy

0 comments: