Monday, March 2, 2009

What a weekend!

Started Friday ,we took our SUV back to the dealership to have a new fuel pump put into it,the bad thing is that the dealership is in Morgantown about 45 minutes from us. It took him all but 20 minutes to take the old one out and put the new one in. Of course you know we didn't get charged for 20 minutes of work,it was the full hour. But at least it's done now.

Later that evening we went to church. Our church was hosting Youth Fire,all the sister churches were invited. It was packed and very powerful evening. B was saved and received the Holy Ghost that night. The bad news is that Jason didn't get to go due to a stomach bug so he missed it all and John didn't go because he was coming off of midnights and only had about 3 hours of sleep before we had to head to Morgantown with our vehicle so he missed it too. But they both got the full details of the evening when B and I got home.

Sunday morning service was good as well,Brother Godwin spoke a very good message. The children had Sunday school. It's funny because this was the second message we have heard this weekend about putting things before God. Hmmmm..... Seems like God is trying to tell us something. We'd best listen.

After church I had to get some dog food and a few other things so we headed to where else Walmart. I hate going there but sometimes you just gotta. Just before leaving I saw my uncle and cousin a few registers away. So I left John at the register for a moment to go and say Hi. When I got there I saw my aunt was with them. While speaking with them I found out that someone has done something that has hurt me deeply. Someone I trusted very much. I told John what I was told. I was hurt and angry. I thought about it all afternoon. Then God told me that I can be hurt and even angry but I have to forgive and let those feelings go. Show love and pray for them. So that is what I am doing,I have forgiven them and I will love them enough to pray for them.

Friday nights service well all I can say about that is WOW! Pastor Joseph had an awesome message,absolutely awesome! And the best part of the whole day was John was filled with the Holy Ghost. What a prayer come true! My weekend went from an extreme high to a low to a high again. I'm Thankful to have a savior that loves me so much that he hears my prayers.

God Bless,
Tammy

0 comments: