Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sunny Wednesday

Good afternoon everyone. The sun is out and it's warmer out,days like this make me look so forward to Spring. It puts me in the mood to clean. Get things out go through them,get rid of things we no longer need or want,wipe things down,ect. I love the way the house looks and smells after spring cleaning. And soon that's just what we will be doing,faster than ya think.

It's hard to believe that February is almost done. March is right around the corner and before you know the school year will be at an end. I was thinking this morning about this summer. I don't get a lazy summer,with Jason in football I seem to be running him here and there all the time for that. B will be lifting for wrestling next year so that means I will be running him back and fourth. I try to not to get to overwhelmed because I know that in a few short years they will be gone and I will miss these hectic days.

I went to Good Will this morning. Didn't do so well for me and Little C but I did get the boys 3 to 4 pair of khaki's each for church. And I found a couple pair of really cute shoes for me. So it was not a wasted trip. For all that I got lets see........ 7 pair of khaki pants,1 dress for Little C,2 skirts for me and 2 pair of shoes I paid 41.23. That's not to bad. Now I need to focus on getting the boys some nice shirts to go with their pants. I'm trying to do more and more of our shopping at Thrift Stores and clearance racks,in the words of The Duggars,buy used and save the difference! LOL

Well I am heading off here and head to washer to reboot the laundry.

God bless,
Tammy

1 comments:

Doug Joseph said...

Amen, Sister! I can't wait for spring, not only for cleaning and organizing, but also for rising my motorcycle!