Monday, March 16, 2009

Crazy Monday

I have been so busy today that I haven't had time to get on here long enough to post. LOL I took John to the doctor because he hurt his back while playing basketball at a birthday party Saturday evening. They said that the muscles in his back are tightening up causing knots to form in his back and he's now on muscle relaxers and pain medicines,sleeping as I type this.

When I finally got home I got a phone call from my oldest son Jason to come and pick him up from school,he's sick. With all that is going around this doesn't surprise me. So I went and picked him up.

It's the normal Monday here at home,busy from not doing much this weekend cleaning and such. I have a ton of laundry to get done and only have 2 loads done,one in the washer and one in the dryer. OY!

Tomorrow morning I am taking boy of my boys to the Health Department here to get the vaccine for the Meningitis it's going around here really bad. And we have had one college student from WVU die from it. So to ward off this I'm taking them. I may get it myself while I'm there. We shall see. Then Jason wants me to take him to the DMV to take his test for his drivers permit. This is a big step for momma but one I know he's ready to take. But is momma? That's the big question.

Well I need to get off here and check on the laundry.

God Bless,
Tammy

0 comments: