Saturday, March 28, 2009

I've Been MIA!

My computer went down. We are still without our trusty desk top but we have managed to get a lap top and that is what I'm using right now to let you all know that all is ok on this end and why I have not updated my blog in a while.

Last week I had to take B to the doctor about his back. It has really been hurting him a lot and really seemed to bother him more since wrestling season. Well the doctor noticed again that his spine was slightly curved and sent us for some tests. While on the x-ray table the x-ray tech. noticed a knot in his hip bone. Not sure what that is or why. But they got pictures of it so I'm praying that we find out what is going on with him and that it's an easy fix for him. He's a bit afraid that he will end up needing surgery like momma did but I told him not worry about it,that just because I had to have it doesn't mean he will. I'm just praying that it's nothing serious. I know he's in God's hands.

I am now going to physical therapy twice a week. I don't it's helping much,I'm in so much more pain since starting it. I was prepared for the soreness of moving and working muscle groups that I have not worked in a while but this is not that kind of pain. I'm feeling the same pain that I felt before the surgery without the stinging pain and the numbing of my feet. I think they may be irritating the damaged nerve in my back. I am planning on calling my spine surgeon on Monday and telling them what is going on.

It's good to be back online!

God Bless,
Tammy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that! Prayers for your son and for you to be healing beautifully and lose some of the pain!