Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Slow Start

I am dragging this morning. I woke up yesterday with a slight sore throat and today my voice is raspy but my throat is not as sore. It just feels dry all the time. I'm pushing forward even though I would just love to go and lay down.



B got up last night saying he was not feeling good. But when he got up this morning was feeling okay. So he went to school.



Little C went to school and then I got a call from her teacher saying she is feeling sick to her stomach and had a head ache. So I went and picked her up. She's laying down right now. She seemed fine this morning and didn't tell me anything about not feeling well.



I'm hoping this all passes quickly. We have youth services at church tonight and the kids just love it,I hate for them to miss it.



Pushing through...where's the vitamin C!



God Bless,

Tammy

0 comments: