Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Frugal Challenge:Day 8,Wednesday

all lights off when not needing them



appliances unplugged or power strip off when not using them



hand washing all dishes to save on electricity and using less water and detergent,I'm using my double sink,one side for washing and one side for rinsing.



I don't know what it is called but I'm I guess you can say recycling my coffee grounds,first use the normal amount and then 1/2 off that until the cup is full. I'm saving so much on coffee doing it this way it's awesome!

Went to Lowes and got something for the bathroom that we needed we spent a little over 6 dollars there.

Went to the video store and got 4 dvd's for 20. If we do buy dvd's most often we try to do this way paying only 5.00 per dvd or lower.


all meals made at home.

0 comments: