Wednesday, May 13, 2009

How Has The Current Economy.....

How has the poor economy effected you? What have you done to accommodate the poor economy? Trying to get out of debt as quickly as you can? Have you seen that since the downturn in the economy you have gotten into more debt? What changes have you made to your and your families lifestyle during this downturn in the economy? Or does it not effect you at all? Let us know!

I'm looking forward to see what ya'll are doing during these hard times.


God Bless,
Tammy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luckily for us, so far, we are ok as far as job loss is concerned. My dad lost his job last week or so, but my husband and I are ok (and my dad will be too!). Since we are new and just starting out together, we haven't been affected too much. I see it as a blessing, it is showing us the right way to live within our means before we learn any bad habits. We are trying to save as much as possible while paying off his student loans and my med bills as quickly as possible (arg! I thought I paid off the last med bill but then yesterday another one from a year ago for 2500 came in the mail out of the blue! not fair!). I'm trying to save as much on grocery shopping as possible and we are trying to keep tabs on where and how we spend our money to see if we are wasting any.