Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The sun is out and it's a great day!

I'm happy to say that I'm now able to do some laundry. Not carry any baskets and John doesn't have the patience to stand by me as I hang our laundry on the lines to dry outside so I have to use the dryer. But in do time. I'm cooking all of our meals now and was able to go to the store with him this week. That turned out to be a bit to much as I was in a lot of pain afterward,then to make it worse. We went to a baseball game of a dear friend of ours. After that I was done.

Still sore and still unable to do all I want to do but baby steps right.

Well the school year is winding down and soon the kids will all be relaxing and not worry about school. Well for a little while anyway.

Me,no rest here,I still have to start gathering up school supplies and clothes for them now to ensure I have what they need when the time comes.

Little C is going to the school at our church starting this year. It will be different for her but John and I are both so happy to have her to go there. She will get God's word and school work given to her at school and at home. A winning combination!

Well I do believe my washer just beeped so I'm off to tend the laundry.

P.S. I never thought I would see the day that I was giddy to do laundry. LOL

God Bless,
Tammy

0 comments: